A warm welcome from Mr Booth, Mrs Aitken, Miss Howard and all of the children in Year 2 Sycamore.
If you need to speak to me then you can catch me in the playground before and after school or alternatively you can make an appointment with the school office.
Please take a look at some of the work we have been doing in class and check back regularly for updates.
• Please ensure reading books are brought back into school every day to be changed.
• Spelling journals should be brought back into school every Tuesday and children will bring them home again on Fridays.
• Forest School takes place on a Thursday. Children need suitable, warm clothing for Forest School including a warm coat, jumper, hats, gloves and wellies. A spare pair of socks is also advisable. All items should be clearly named.
• PE kit consists of black shorts and a white t-shirt. Children should also have a pair of pumps. Please ensure all items are labelled.
• Please be advised that snacks should be in keeping with our healthy school approach. Fruit, vegetables and bread sticks are recommended.