Our school meals are provided by Dolce Schools Catering.
Meals are booked and paid for online, parents/carers will receive information from school with instructions on how to book their child’s meal.
Please book your child’s meals before 9am on the day. Meals can be booked in advance, weekly/termly.
Please cancel your child’s meal before 9am on the day if they will be absent, otherwise you will be charged for it.
Infant Free School Meals in England
Your child will be eligible for free school meals if they’re in a government-funded school and in:
- Reception class
- Year 1
- Year 2
Free School Meals Eligibility
Your child will be entitled to receive free school meals if they or their parents or guardians receive any of the benefits below.
- Universal Credit, provided they have an annual net earned income not exceeding £7,400(£616.67 per month)
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker's Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part 6 of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guarantee element of Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit, provided they are not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190, as assessed by HMRC
- Working Tax Credit run-out - paid 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
How do I apply for free school meals?
Free School Meals can be claimed by Parents or Guardians of pupil’s who are on a low income. All claims will be processed through school.
If you think your child might be eligible for free school meals, please complete the form within your starter pack and return to the school office.
If you are eligible, your child will receive free school meals and the school will receive extra funding.